Wednesday, 13 January 2010

They say sports is good for the body...

Hey, I know I haven't been writing for a while... I'm not in the mood for blogging. Although I couldn't compete at the races, I had tons of fun at Uludağ. I wish we were much more crowded, just like last year. Except m injury, which turned out to be something really serious, everything was perfect. My doctors said that it will take some time until I get completely well, so dad and I cancelled our skiing trip to Chamonix. Now I'm wearing a strange protection on my left leg. People call me Robotix. :) I'm not offended at all, cause if I don't put it on I will need surgery and I won't be able to ski...

It will be a picture of me next year, just like that one, count on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment