
Hey there! I'm still on vacation at Çeşme. I really don't remember the last time I had this much fun. My favorite part of the day is when me and my friends go to the little island 800 meters away from the shore. We swim there together and climb on the island first. Even though climbing on the sharp rocks with bare feet is really hurtful we don't really care. After finding the perfect place to get on the island, we walk all the way around the island and explore our surroundings. Yesterday we found a bat nest between the rocks. Today we found 2 bird nests. After the tour around the island is done, we sit on flat rocks and search for sea urchins. When we find one, we place it in our palms. It's such a funny feeling, the sea urchin tries to stick on our hands and it feels ticklish. We spend at least 4 hours of the day in the sea. It's quite tiring however the unforgettable memories are worth it.
Last night there was a full moon. The view at the beach was breathtaking but I've only got the images of the moon, sorry :(
btw: the image on the top is the island I'm talking about


No comments:
Post a Comment