Sunday, 30 January 2011

back and better than before

Hey there,
The first thing I want to do is apologize for my bad blogging. I haven't been myself since the beginning of summer but now I'm back and way better than before.
Right now I'm at Zermatt, Switzerland. I am definitely at heaven on Earth. Unlimited skiing, photography, dogs, cute Swiss men and the most delicious food from all over the world. Even though racing is forbidden for me, I'm able to ski after the accident I had last year. Unfortunately, I'm leaving Zermatt tomorrow :( I'm going to miss this place a lot. I took many photos and Dad recorded plenty videos with his helmet-cam. I'll upload them as soon as possible.

By the way, I had written "It will be a picture of me next year, just like that one, count on that" at the entry I wrote on 13.01.2010. I haven't forgotten it. Even though I don't have a picture "just like that one" I've got videos that I took while I was skiing. Those are way better than photos right? ;)

Tchüs for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment