Nap time with mum.
Mooooo.
He never leaves me while I sleep.
Lucky and his blanky (sponsored by: Turkish Airlines)
Hi everyone, I'm going to introduce you someone special today : Lucky, by beloved dog. Although he is 3 years old he is been living with me since he was 1.5. He is a complex life form whom I have troubles understanding. He is the strangest dog you can ever see. Even though he is a terrier he's character changes every single day. One day he thinks he is a wild pittbull and barks at everyone. One day he is a hyperactive golden retriever who wants to play with every single living/non-living thing around. One day he is a fat lazy cat that won't come out of it's cozy warm bed no matter what. The other day he is e small flexy lizard that you can't predict where he will be next. 2 days later he gallops the house just like a wild horse. Lately he has been acting like a buck. He jumps over me in the mornings like a buck starts running as if he has seen a predetor coming that way. Even though he is quite strange I love him. He is like a brother I never had. He's a baby that will never grow up (he never sleeps without his blanky) but he is the best listener you'll ever see. Like most of the dogs he understands your feelings. When I feel blue he never brings me one of his toys to play, he just comes near me, he puts his tiny little nose right under my hand while I ly on my bed. If I'm feeling angry he does something funny to make me forget about everything. When I'm feeling content he just brings one of his toys to me and pushes it towards my hands to show that he wants to play. He is strange, silly, unpredictable, playful and he is hungry for love all the time. Even though he bites me sometimes I will love him forever&always.
Frizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment