
Hey there! Sorry for not writing for the past few days, it has been more than a week actually... Anyway I've been really busy; all those homework, exams, drama etc. I'm SO glad spring is on the way. Spring means love. Not like "love" love but love for everything; cats, dogs, birds, nature, sunshine, cars, laptops, books, bugs, cows, jeans, t-shirts, bras, tables, chairs, carpets, candles, forks, spoons, olives, eggs, meatballs, strawberries, lipsticks, exams, school, friends, family... ANYTHING that you can dream of. I'm feeling optimistic, that's pretty evident isn't it? I just love everything and I love being loved... Blame it on spring. I feel like a bud that is rushing to open up its petals to a whole new world; slowly discovering its surroundings with amazement, the bees, the birds, the frogs, the endless blue sky and most importantly the joyous smiling sun.
I'm feeling self portrait-y tonight. Here are the pics just I took. I was inspired by the
Mavi Jeans commercials, hope you like them!



No comments:
Post a Comment