Saturday, 13 February 2010

?


Today I was quite emotional, I still am. I was eager to take some nice photos with my new camera so hanged out at the city centre for a while, by myself. I wanted to distract myself with taking photos but it didn't work. I had some important thinking to do so I couldn't focus on photography. I've made some important decisions about myself. I had an efficient me-time. After that mom, her friends and I went to an opening of an art gallery. It was quite boring for me. Anyway when I got back home, I looked at the photos I took. Absolute disgrace. Anyone could have taken those with any cyber-shot camera. I was in the mood for crying so I watched Tom Hanks's film The Green Mile. I had never cried so hard before, it felt good though. I'm still not done thinking. I guess this weekend is going to be another gloomy weekend after all...
p.s. check out the tiny question mark in the photo. I realized it was there when I uploaded it on my notebook. nice isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment