Wednesday, 17 February 2010
we are the people
I'm too tired today, as usual, and my knee hurts too bad. I did some different+harder exercises at physical therapy this afternoon. I realized that it is too early for me to even run... I've been doing some back-to-back sessions with myself; listening to my old favorite songs, looking at old pictures, reading my old diaries, looking at yearbooks etc... And I can't keep myself away from listening We Are The People -Empire of the Sun and falling in love with it over and over again. The lyrics, the melody the voices of the singers just take me away. Suddenly I'm in a dried up lake, desperately tyring to find water, dancing under every shadow under the blazing sun and most importantly singing this song out loud. No, not singing, crying out this song to find someone to keep me some company. I'm hoping someone hears my desperate but adventurous voice and we can go wandering in deserts, rain forests and ice lands singing this song all the time... I'm sure this is what I'll dream of tonight when I'm trying to fall asleep. While I'm dreaming Lucky will curl on my pillow and start yawning , as usual ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment