You know the feeling; when you are waiting for something and you know exactly how long you are going to wait for it, day by day you get more and more excited during that waiting time. You sleep dreaming of it and even daydream of it. It is the only thing that you think about. When you get what you wanted, the ecstasy-like feeling lasts as long as the waiting time. Dad wanted me to deserve my prize. I would deserve it by waiting as long as possible. You were right dad, this is a lesson worth learning and don't worry I've learned it.
I just want you to know dad; you may think, for me, photography is just a desire that will pass; but it is not. It's one of my ways of expressing myself. Just like my passion for skiing. By the way, thanks again dad, I love you.
p.s. These are the very first photos I took with my brand new camera. The photos are not the kind you like dad, these were the best subjects I found at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment