I can't believe I woke up at 3.18 a.m. Lately I've been having troubles going to bed early. However it was 6.43 p.m. when I fell asleep. (I have clock right next to my bed and when I last checked the time it was 6.43 ) I was so sleepy I forgot to get into my PJs. I fell asleep with my school uniform on.



Yesterday was a bitter-sweet day. The only interesting thing we did was to dissect a sheep's and a turkey's heart during biology. It was my first surgical experience, it was an amateur one of course. I was so excited mom told me that my eyes got bigger when I talked about it.
Other than that, I felt useless today cause all the pictures I took during photography sucked. I couldn't get one of them right. The rest of the day was an ordinary Tuesday. Now I have to finish the homework that was do today while listening to 5.15 a.m. - Mark Knopfler. Arrivederci!
photography madness
f.y.i. the heart dissection photos are taken by Beliz Malkoçlar. Thanks Beliz!
No comments:
Post a Comment