Saturday, 12 December 2009

Idle


I've been completely idle the past few days. My mood continously changed. Even though I wanted to write a new entry each and every day, I couldn't. After writing one or two sentences, my mind got off wandering in utopia. I've been mostly sleepy and grouchy. Instead of surfing the Internet needlessly, I read most of the time and did some of my homeworks.

Most important of all, I did lots and lots of thinking. I thought about everything; I critisized myself, my actions my wants and my thoughts. Honestly, I've looked from an objective perspective. But I'm still not done yet.

Last night I went to a party. It was pure bo-ring. The music sucked. Music is the food of my soul but I felt like I was digesting myself. (sorry if it's too harsh but reality is indeed bitter) If I had known it would be this boring I would have stayed home curled under my favorite blankets and read Jane Austen. Last night would've been a perfect reading night; it was raining and under a cosy blanket I could have had a great quality time.

It's raining outside now, the forecast said that it might be sleety tomorrow. I hope it gets colder and colder cause I really missed snow. I love winter and in the future I want to live somewhere that always snows. The north pole would do, I wanted to see the northern lights all my life. That was just one of the things I thought of the past few days...

Bye for tonight!

*I love photography and if I had a camera I would love to upload photos taken by me. But, unfortunatley, I don't have one. I hope Santa brings me a Nikon D5000. (I won't use the scene features cause I'll be taking pictures manually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment