Monday, 28 December 2009

Mom Will Be So Mad

It is 2 a.m. and no matter what I do I can't sleep. If mom sees me awake, she will immediately start a minor chaos. I woke up at 12.30 today that's what made me toss and turn in my bed since 11.30 p.m. Instead of tossing and turning I decided to update my blog. So hear is how this entry goes:
I watched Across the Universe and My Blueberry Nights this weekend. I enjoyed them both. I realized that even though I watch movies quite a lot, I haven't watched most of the indispensables of the cinema history. For example, The Godfather. (I'm dying to see it and I will as soon as possible) So I made myself a to-watch list. It is still not completed but I will write them all once it is finished.
I want to watch one of the movies right now but then I'll have to go to bed at least at 4 a.m. but I can't make through a Monday with just 2 hours of sleep. Plus, I have a geography quiz tomorrow, which I haven't studied just a bit. Don't get me wrong, I didn't just slouch this weekend instead of studying geography. I solved some extra math questions and studied some extra physics. I was just not in the mood for geography, I never am. But I shouldn't worry at all. My friends can help me study tomorrow just before the quiz. That's what friends are for.
I really really really have to try sleeping right now. I'll look like a corpse-geography-victim who has huge purple bags under her eyes tomorrow if I don't. Arrivederci, sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment