Thursday, 17 December 2009

Monotony


Exam session morning
Originally uploaded by Scartist
My math teacher will laugh out loud when he grades my quiz paper. The things I wrote were completely nonsense. I'll do better the next time. This time I mean it.

I decided my life is too monotonous. It's even more monotonous than the Bennett's' life. (Pride & Prejudice) I don't have any action at all. It's the same every week. Let me be clear; I want to fall in love. I want to feel that fever again, that excitement, that thrill, I want my breath to be taken away... In my opinion, being in love is an honour. Everybody doesn't get that privilege. Love i the ultimate reason to be happy, I don't understand why people who are in love suffer. I was looking forward to high school just for my falling-in-love expectation. I thought that there would be someone out there to make me feel over the moon. I still am waiting... But I shouldn't be on lookout. It should be spontaneous and I should feel it when I expect it the least. I read this saying: Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall. So true but I'm way too bored because of this monotony. Maybe there is someone so close, so close that I can't even see. I shouldn't condition myself to fall in love, it's the worst thing to do. Cause if you do that, you feel like you should be thinking of someone constantly and that won't lead to love no matter what. That would turn into an obsession. Anyway, all I have to do is wait, wait and wait some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment