I'm too emotional today. I feel like I can burst into tears any second. I hate when people don't empathize when they are talking to you. They don't even think that their words might hurt you. I become quite breakable in situations like this. Even the tiniest thing can easily offend me, I blush, my eyes get heavier and heavier and I try so hard not to cry. I don't usually cry but in such cases my mood changes in a wink and I become someone completely different. You know what hurts the most? If this thing is done to you by someone you consider as a close friend. You think that they know you; but realizing they didn't care about you at all makes you want to hide your head just like a scared ostrich. I might be exaggerating but this is exactly how I feel right now. I don't like the way I feel but I can't help it. I have to get out of this mood as soon as possible. (bu the way, I said but four times)
Now, I'm all alone at the house (Lucky is here of course) cause mom's pharmacy has to be open tonight. It's nice being alone. I made myself some strange meal, it tasted peculiarly delicious. I won't say what was in it cause all of the ingredients are irrelevant. You wouldn't even dare to try it however, when they combine they make a harmonious composition.
I have a math quiz tomorrow, I studied but I have to solve a lot more questions. Am I in the mood for solving math questions? Definitely not. So after taking a warm bath I'll curl under my thick quilt and finish Pride & Prejudice. I had paused reading it but I'm nearly finished. Only forty pages left. I better get going, I want to be sleeping by 11.30 o'clock, 12 tops. Arrivederci!
No comments:
Post a Comment