Monday, 7 December 2009

Who's She?

I've been looking at the mirror ever since I came home, I still am looking. I'm trying to get to know the reflection in the mirror. She doesn't seem like me. She doesn't think like me either. I've been feeling truly peculiar today. Am I falling in love? Definitely not. This is just an obsession that will pas in a few days. It's nothing serious, I hope. This obsession has been growing out on me. I would've never thought I would feel this way someday. This may be just another teenage-syndrome, ergen, day. I hope it is. Last night I had an amazing dream. I know it was just a dream but I loved it. I talked to someone whom I haven't been talking to lately, someone whom I've been kind of ignoring. I always think about the reason why we don't talk to each other and just ignore each other. I HATE it. In my dream I was really ill and I was about to die and he told me that he would do anything to help me survive, it was nice to see that he still cared about me. Wish I could talk to that someone right now... Anyway I thought about that dream all day long and the thought really made me feel this peculiar. I really want to talk to that someone, just a "Hi" is enough...

I just got my glasses today, it fits me nice but I can't recognize myself with glasses. That is another reason I'm still looking at the mirror...
These are not my glasses, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment