Thursday, 5 November 2009

Addiction

I counted my lip care products today. I have 62 lip care products of my own. Wow. I believe I'm addicted to lipsticks. Most of them have flavors. Their color doesn't matter for me I just like their taste. I've got coconut creme, coffee, rose, milk chocolate, honey, pineapple, Sprite, Coca-Cola, Fanta, dragon fruit, pink guava, candy floss etc. I even make mixuters of my own sometimes. I get a tiny cup, put a litte from each lipstick want, melt them in the microwave. When it melts completely I take it out and mix them with a teaspoon, put them in the refrigerator so it becomes solid. I wait for them to cool for half and hour and then...viola! My first trial had 10 different flavors of lipsticks in it. It mostly tasted like cranberries and it sparkled. I used it almost everyday until Lucky found it and ate it all... Mad dog, bad dog... Last year I thought that I should study chemistry in the future and make a lipstick company of my own but I eventually decided the best job for me is being a surgeon. In the future I'm sure that I'll spend half of my life savings to lip products. They say; "If you got it, flaunt it." maybe that's why I mind lip care so much... :)

f.y.i. http://www.flickr.com/photos/49677886@N00/476446123/ GREAT PIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment