Friday, 27 November 2009

Mid-term break, day 7

I'm proud of myself. I've been studying since the morning and despite the fact that I have a headache that might kill me any second I'm really happy. For the first time in my life I made myself a studying plan. I followed the plan without any exceptions. I've never ever ever done something like this before. I'm determined to get good grades from my upcoming exams perhaps this is what made me work in an orderly manner. My dad's apartment is at the very top floor of the building and there are lots of seagulls that nest at the roof. My desk is right in front of my window and the seagulls' images are clearly seen due to their reflection on my desk. My desk made of glass and the reflections on it are very clear. So when I'm studying, if I get bored I watch the seagulls from my desk. I feel like I am sky high and the birds are flying below me. It's a pretty relaxing image and watching that gives me peace. Watching that fr a minute or two helps me focus. Anyway, now I have a bad headache; I feel like my eyes are going to pop out of their places and my head is going to blow up. Looking at the laptops screen makes it worse. What' ironic is that dad's a doctor and there aren't any pain killers or any other kind of medicine here, not even one. I've tried sleeping but it didn't help. Now dad, Lucky and I are going to my aunt's house for dinner. I hope she has pain killers there. Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment