
It was a quiet day today. My mom and I went to the tailor first thing in the morning. My school skirt was too loose for me, it had been bugging me ever since school stared and we didn't have the time to get it fixed. After the tailor we went to the coiffeur to get my nails done. (so girly :) ) Then I got back home, I had nothing else to do so I started searching for cake recipes in different blogs. I found some delicious snickerdoodle and cinnamon-carrot cake recipes, mmm mouth-watering... That was when I realized that I hadn't eaten a thing since breakfast (it had been six hours since breakfast). So I went to the kitchen and made myself a delicious toast and I enjoyed eating it while I drank some ayran*. When my meal was finished I sat in front of my laptop and started surfing the Internet. Apparently I wasn't full enough and the donut pictures that wrapped my screen made me go wild. I couldn't make some myself at the time so I called my mum right away and told her to buy some donuts on her way home. She was a bit hesitant at first (cause sugar is forbidden to me because I'm inclined to have diabetes) but with my ability to convince I convinced her to get some cinnamon donuts. (I'm such a mischievous child) Now I'm waiting for mom to come home (I'm waiting for the donuts actually) with Lucky peacefully sleeping on my lap... The bell's ringing, my donuts are here! Arrivederci!
*Ayran is a special Turkish drink. It is a heterogeneous mixture and it is a suspension. (I love chemistry, sincerely) It is made my mixing yogurt and water together. If the proportion of yogurt to water is more it tastes better. You may add some salt to the mixture if it doesn't taste good. Make sure to mix it as much as you can or the yogurt precipitates and sinks to the bottom. (again, I love chemistry) ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment