Thursday, 12 November 2009

lazy lazy lazy

I just got back from school and I am starving. But I am so tired that I don't even want to go to the kitchen and get myself something to eat. My plan was to come home and sleep right away but just when I fell asleep I got a phone call (as usual) from my dad that took away all my desire to sleep. Now I'm lying on my bed under my cozy blankets and wondering what to do. God I'm so lazy! I don't want to get out of bed but if I wait some more I'll die because of starvation. All I ate today is a tuna sandwich. I'm capable of eating anything right now, anything you can imagine... A pepperoni pizza, a half baked steak with mustard, a green salad with lots and lots of Caesar dressing on it, a "karadeniz pidesi", fajita, a Vienna style schnitzel, Arby's curly fries, a raclette mmm... Even the thoughts give me goosebumps. Maybe I should go eat, yes I should definitely eat. Bye now!
by the way I think my stomach has just learned how to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment