
We had a math exam today. I'll probably fail it. I knew this would happen, so I'm not as devastated as my friends who also had a bad exam. Most of us had a quite bad exam actually. I talked to my teacher before the exam and he said that I should solve more examples. He's quite right though, I really don't like solving extra questions but studying over night doesn't help either. I cried cried and cried last night just because of this. Yesterday I was really exhausted when I got back from school and I just fell asleep on my bed. When I woke up it was 9.30 p.m. and I had to finish my homeworks and study for 2 exams. Torture. I couldn't understand anything because a part of me was still sleeping. Instead of studying, went to bed but I didn't sleep a wink until 3.26 a.m. ( I was checking the clock) I honestly hate the school's program. It is really hard to keep up with. Today I was thinking to myself, on my way back home, that I didn't have any homework to do today but I was completely wrong. I have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for tomorrow and complete my journal entries. How boring is that? I need a break. Thank God we have a 1-week mid-term break next week. But after that we have an exam week so I think the teachers want us to study our asses off for the upcoming exams. They will never give us a break... Never ever ever. I wish it was raining now. I wish I was under my cozy blankets, drinking hot cocoa and watching the harmonious dance of the raindrops hitting my window. I wish I could have quality time with myself as much as I wanted. There are so many things I want to do, but so less time... I'm just so tired that I can't restore my energy if I had slept for a month. I've been so busy the past week I dropped 1.5 kilos. That's the only positive thing about it. I've gotta do my f.ing homeworks now, unfortunately. Hope I don't fall asleep again...
photo by Trane DeVore
No comments:
Post a Comment