Tuesday, 17 November 2009

Dilemma


I'M ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THIS! I just hate being a teenager. You can't believe how strange I feel right now, I just can't define this peculiar feeling that I have. It's not just one feeling, it's a bazillion feelings at the same time. Right now I am: angry, sad, full of joy, happy, too tired, bored, nervous, worried, lonely, self-confident and giggly at the same time. (Don't worry I'm not drunk.) I feel so strange I may even regret the things I'll write here 10 minutes after publishing it. My mood changed more than thousands of times today. I just can't stay stable. It would've been better if I could have controlled it. I thought a person can't possibly feel more than one thing at once. Now I'm feeling neutral (thank God) but this will change in less than 5 minutes I guess. I wonder how long I will be like this. I hope this doesn't last long. On my way from school to home I was really energetic for an unknown reason but then my mood changed (again for an unknown reason) and I started feeling depressed. I haven't been able to talk to my best friend lately maybe that's why my mood changes so often. I've got SO many things to tell her but I haven't seen her for 6 weeks because of my goddamn exams and homework. I've been thinking about the things I wanted to tell her on my way, perhaps remembering the things I wanted to tell her made me so moody. I really really really HAVE to talk to her as soon as possible. Now that I said that I feel as if I'm one of the teenager girls that are always on Facebook and write on their friends' wall : we need to talk, bad things happened. See, I told you I would regret what I wrote. It even came sooner than I thought. Knowing myself is good though, knowing what I will say or think after doing something... God it's happening again, I better go before I want to erase this post. I feel like Hulk. I feel like I'm mutating into a cheesy little teenager. O-kay I'm talking too much again, babbling again. Better go before I transform into an ergen again. Arrivederci!

No comments:

Post a Comment