
"THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! I feel like I've been waiting for Friday since ages. I needed a break for a loong long time and now I have 11 days of vacation ahead of me... I'm the happiest person on the planet right now. This break is going to be great! I can do whatever I want whenever I want." was what I was going to say. But now I'm in the desperate need of chocolate and sweets because of my fight with dad. I can't explain why we had a fight but the things he said reduced me to tears. I'm really mad now and even though dad apologized for a bazillion times, I'm determined to not talk to my dad until he makes a proper, sincere apology. Now all I want is to eat any kind of chocolate or cinnamon-walnut-apple-raisin cake (mom makes it and it is de-li-cious). Or else, I'll go nuts in a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment