
I kept saying "Melting under blue skies belting out sunshine shimmering love." to myself all day long. It's from the song Accidentally In Love by Counting Crows. I first heard this song at Shrek 2. Shrek was and still one of my favorite movies. I had watched it the first day it was released(the first serial). I watched it almost ever single day during summer 2002 (cause that's when the DVD of it was launched). I also watched Shrek 2 and Shrek 3. I just Googled Shek and found the official site. It was under construction but I learned that there is going to be another movie: Shrek Forever After. I'm sure I'll see it no matter what. My favorite character is Donkey. I love the way he talks and talks and talks and talks and talks... The song is great too. Listen to the song and watch the movies I'll make you happy even if you are the saddest person walking this planet.
See ya
Frizzy;)
No comments:
Post a Comment