Monday, 9 November 2009

Finally!

I've been dying to get a haircut for weeks! I've got long long curly hair that comes up to my waist and when I strainghten them some of them reach my butt. They look nice but it's really hard for me to comb them and to take care of them. I don't want my hair to be short but i don't like hair fractures too. So I finally got a haircut today! I feel lighter. Now my hair comes to my waist when it's straightened. I'll go to school like this tomorrow. I wonder what my friends will think about it... Especially Naz wanted to see my hair like this. My Mom thinks it look great and couple of my friends said that it suited me well. I actually don't care what others think about it, I feel free like this.
Frizzy ;)
f.y.i. the second pic stinks,it looks way better in person, I just wanted to show you how it looks.

before

after

No comments:

Post a Comment