http://www.flickr.com/photos/phantomkitty/1318025368/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21506908@N07/2770734769/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ptera/2348832956/My dad moved to a new apartment last wednesday and I was at his new place during the weekend. The flat was a total mess because most of the stuff was still unpacked. My job for sunday was to unpack the stuff that belonged to my room. I had to organize my library (I have TONS of books so it was quite hard), I had to organize my wardrobe and drawers, put my CDs and DVDs into their shelves etc. It was a long tiring day but I enjoyed it because I found things that I used when I was just a little kid. I found my pompous tatty jewelrys, my hair bands, my stuffed toys, my LEGOs, my Barbies and most important of all; my diaries. I got emotional when I when I read the diaries. It was nothing sad but I just missed being a little kid, I missed the time when I had no responsibilities and when I had nothing to worry about... I missed finding a good way of anything when everything went wrong... I missed asking silly, nonsense questions... I missed the energy that gave me the power of playing hide and seek for 5 hours non-stop. I missed everthing... I wonder why am I not like that now, why has everyone changed? Why can't we be unique again, why is everyone trying to imitate each other? I still want to play hide and seek with my friends but why do adults consider this as an "immature" behavior? I found the first poems I wrote, all of them were about love. I read them all and I started grinng stupidly, oh boy, I was crazy in love. I thought "How could a 4th grader write all these?". I was clearly inspired by someone. ;) I can't write anything like that now, even if I tried. I was really creative then, I remember myself building teleferics for my toys with using carriges made of mat and using wool as the steel ropes. Boy I was inclined to fantasize! All in all I wish I could go back to those years and never come back but I can't so I have to let the young energetic Frizzy inside me be free...
with love
Frizzy ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment