Sunday, 22 November 2009

Mid-term break, day 2


~Lucid Dreaming~
Originally uploaded by MiaSnow Myriam
After waking up from my 13-hours sleep this morning, I realized that sleeping is an art. It is the ultimate zone that anyone uses their creativity. I have the weirdest dreams. Once I was in a world of trinket and I was being chased by a baker called Sofort Hrothgar. Sofort means immediately in German and I learned that Hrothgar is a character from the movie Beowulf. I've never watched Beowulf before and I didn't even know what sofort meant then. Last night me and my dad was swimming in ponds of frozen honey at our old summer house. It was more like a nightmare actually, me, my dad, my great grandma and my great grandpa(unfortunately he is dead) was being chased by people, bad people that I didn't know. And there was this boy who seemed familiar, but yet I didn't know him. He was always with me, like a stalker that protected me from evil. I couldn't' recognize the face because he never got that near. He was following us with a motorbike wherever we went. I actually think I know him... But I'll never tell you who he is. :) ("that's a secret I'll never tell"- gossip girl) Apart from my weird but mesmerizing nightmare I watched Grey's Anatomy (I'm still at season 2). And later on, we went window-shopping with mom. Even though we didn't buy anything (perhaps that's why it's called window shopping) we had lots of fun. That was basically what I did today. Bye for today, I hope you have enchanting dreams tonight...

2 comments:

  1. thanks for using my art.. i can totaly relate about dreams. thanks for sharing yours :)

    ReplyDelete